High Performance Cutting PTFE/Teflon Seal
|FOB Price:||US $0.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000PCS Each Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PTFE
- Material: PTFE
- Combination Washer Packaging: All Inclusive
- Max Od: 8 Inch
- Hardness: 30-90 Shore a
- OEM/ODM: Welcomed
- Trademark: According to Custom′s Request
- Specification: According to Custom′s Request
- HS Code: 4016931000
- Type: Flat Gasket
- Combination Washer Structure: A Type
- Spring Washer Type: Standard
- More Color: Black/White/Blue/Red/Yellow, etc
- Size: According to Custom′s Drawing
- File: Format Auto CAD,Pdf,JPG
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
|Material||PP, ABS, PC, ABS+PC, Nylon, delrin(POM), PMMA, AS, PS, PE, PET, PVC, PEEK, etc|
GF added material (ABS+GF, PA66+GF, PA666+GF);
Rubber like material (TPE, PU, NBR, silicone, NBR+TPE etc)
|Size||All size and thickness available.|
|Shape||capable of all shapes as per drawing|
|Color||Natural,black,clear (standard clear or high optical clear), semi-transparent, |
other colors (Pantone code or RAL code, or as per client's sample).
|Surface finishing||Texture (VDI/MT standard, or made to client's sample), |
polished (high polish, mirror polish), smooth, painting, powder coating,
printing, electroplating etc.
|Drawing||2D or 3D draiwng in any image/picture format is OK|
|Application||Household, electronics, vehicles, machinery, hospital, cosmetics, |
Military and Aerospace etc.
|Quality certification||ISO 90001:2008, TS16949, FDA, REACH, ROHS, SGS|
|QC||Every order production will get more than 10 times regular check and 5 fives times |
random check by our professional QC. Or by Third party appointed by customer
|Mold||Molding Process||Injection molding, overmolding.|
|Mould type||Injection plastic mould|
|Standard||HASCO, DME, MISUMI, JIS, LKM, etc.|
|Tooling equipment||Lathe,Milling,Grinder,Drill,CNC,EDM,Wire cut machine,Punch machine|
|Runner||Cold or hot|
|Gate||Side Gate, Sub Gate, Direct Gate, Hook Gate, Pin Point Gate, etc.|
|Cavity||Single or Multi cavities|
|Mould Life||300,000~1,00,000 times|
|CNC Machines||Graph 600||KNUTH||GERMENY||3|
|CNC Lathe Machining||L150G-II||OKUMA||CHINA||3|
|Wire Cutting Machines||DK7732||NEW FAST||CHINA||3|
Plastic Production and Equipment
Certification and Package
ADVANTAGED SERVICE TO YOU
1. Lower freight of sample or goods by DHL, as we have DHL account with bigger discount
2. Lower price from less management cost, less labor cost and land cost from our new plant
3. Less FOB cost as it is only 2~3 hours drive from our factory to Ningbo or Shanghai port
4. More solution for plastic/rubber material and prodution as our boss and engineers have 30 years of experiences in rubber plastic industry
5. More Effective service: prompt reply for your e-mail within 6 hours, good solution for any problems within 12 hours
6. More advantaged products: rubber molded/injection parts, plastic injection parts, and silicone extrusion parts
Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer, engineer had rich experience over 20 years.
Q: How to get the quickest quotation?
A: Sending drawing, material, quantity and other rrequirements by email.
Q: How to get quotation without drawing?
A: Possible send sample, pictures or detail descriptions of products to us, we will return you drawing for confirm.
Q: I have an idea for a new product, but not sure if it can be manufactured. Can you help?A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q: My custom products have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q: Can I test my idea/product before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q: What type of plastic/rubber material is best for my design/product?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q: How to get sample?
A: Free sample is available for your quality evaluation, but you should pay the freight. Regarding customize products, sample and mould order will go first before mass production.